Whitelisting is basically the very first process that you will need to do in order for you to be able to join the Pega NFT sale.
The whitelisting is open to an unlimited amount of signups for the next 2 days (October 25th-27th October 7pm (UTC+8). At the conclusion of the event, the team will filter out botted wallets, un-verified applicants and duplicates. The remaining wallets will be entered into a lottery where 10,000 wallets are chosen at random to participate in the Pega NFT Sale. The Whitelisting is NOT a First Come First Serve (FCFS) situation.
Being in the 10,000 randomly chosen wallet does not guarantee you the ability to purchase a Pega since there are only 3,750 Pega for sale on October 29, 7PM PHT (UTC+8)
I. REQUIREMENTS for the whitelist:
- Metamask Wallet connected to Polygon Network
- Active email
II. Setting up Metamask for Polygon (Matic Network):
1. Visit the browser extension marketplace and download the MetaMask extension.
2. Create a MetaMask Wallet or Import One
Click import wallet if you have an existing wallet. Setup your password and secret recovery phrase somewhere safe.
3. After setting up your wallet. Switch the connected blockchain by clicking on the tab saying Ethereum Mainnet, we need to add the Polygon (Matic) network.
4. Scroll down until you find Custom RPC.
4. Enter in the Polygon (Matic) Mainnet settings as follows:
- Network Name: Polygon
- New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
- ChainID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
5. Click Save.
You have now connected to the Polygon / Matic mainnet with your Metamask Wallet!
Transactions on the Polygon network requires its native token MATIC which will be used as gas fee but during the whitelisting process no gas fee will be required only during the NFT sale considering that you are chosen on the lottery.
III. WHITELISTING GUIDE:
1. Go to the Pega List Registration page by clicking here.
2. Connect your Metamask Wallet (Make sure you switch your network to Polygon Network).
3. On the Whitelisting website, click on Connect Wallet to Register Whitelist.
4. A pop-up will open, Click Connect Metamask.
5. If you have multiple wallet setup on your Metamask, the extension will show-up for you to choose the wallet that you will be using, just click Next, click Connect, and then Sign.
6. After Signing your wallet, the site will ask for your name and active email for verification.
7. Click Register, then Sign your wallet.
7. It will show that it’s Complete but you will still need to verify your email. So jump in to your email.
8. On your registered email address, you should receive a similar email to this one below. Click on the Verify email button.
9. The button will redirect you to the page similar below where you can find your referral code for earning Fabled Tokens. To know more about Fabled Tokens, click here.
You will also received a confirmation email similar to this one
10. Congratulations! Now you’re done. You just need to wait for the lottery result from the team to see if you are eligible for the Pega NFT sale on Friday October 29, 7PM PHT (UTC+8). Good luck! 🥳
IV. Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many wallets will be whitelisted for the NFT Pega Sale?
Whitelist applications are open to everyone, however only 10,000 are will be chosen through lottery/random. Those 10,000 get to participate in the sale of 3,750 Pega.
2. How many can I refer for fabled token reward?
You can refer as many as you want but you will only be rewarded a Fabled Token if the one you referred buy atleast 1 Pega during the NFT Sale.
1 Referred wallet address that bought during the Pega NFT Sale = 1 Fabled Token
3. Can I participate on the whitelisting using mobile?
Recommended device to use for the whitelisting is a computer.
4. Will there be a KYC for the whitelisting and NFT Sale?
No. The Know-Your-Customer will only happen on IDO Token Sale which will take place in KrystalGO Platform on Friday November 5. You can start the KYC on KrystalGo From October 28, 2021 onwards.
Follow the team’s official accounts to be updated on the latest news: